Thursday, November 1, 2007

Brownie Bites


So, i bought some 'cookies' at the store on the 30th in anticipation of having to bring something with me to a halloween party. Well, all the parties fell thru, so i was left with 24 break and bake cookies in the fridge. Well, today i got a craving, so i opened em up (ah, the joys of working from home...cookies at any time!). But, when i opened them, i realized they were a bit mushier and chocolatier than normal. and super brown chocolaty. so i reread the label, and my oh my.... they're BROWNIE BITES!!! oh wow. so, they bake up and look like cookies, but they taste like brownies. YUMMO!

Go buy some. NOW!

4 comments:

kay said...

technically this is not a recipe

on the other hand WOW!! i have not seen these yet. yum...brownies

Wendi said...

Wow, I'll be on the lookout for those! What a great idea!

blog author said...

i didnt say my blog was ONLY recipes. just about stuff in the kitchen. i keep Zeke's bowls in the kitchen, so maybe i'll talk about what i feed zeke next time. you dont OWN ME!! :)

hahaha...i'm all hopped up on caffeine. can you tell?

kay said...

um excuse me. i think i do own you.

get your facts straight sista